Wednesday 23 November 2016

A November ATC

Hello again. It's the last week of the month which means it's Mini Challenge time at More Than Words! I love these Mini Challenges.

Here's the ATC I made:


I really enjoyed making this. I had another idea in mind when I started but the blue background that I made with Tinby Designs Colour Crush was so cool that I didn't want to cover it up! That stunning star banner is from Dusty Attic. You can find it here. 

The word that must be used on your entry is 'Day'. Here's the challenge board.


I sure hope you can join in the challenge. Remember, entries close on the last day of the month!


Happy scrappin'!


Heather


9 comments:

  1. This looks so lovely, I love the cascading stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! LOVING those stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the background and those amazing stars!! It's so artistic and beautiful!! Love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous tag, loving the stars too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - especially the blue and the stars.....pretty little art piece indeedy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous...love the stars and that flower just pops! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and love the stars. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cascading stars and how the colours of the stars and the red flower contrasts with the pretty blue.

    ReplyDelete