Saturday 23 April 2016

A Mini Challenge Tag

Hello again. I can't believe it's been two weeks since I posted in here. I've been sooo busy!

The first ever PaperArts Expo was held in Melbourne. I taught at it and it was great fun. It was wonderful to meet so many fabulous ladies there. The event was very well run. I look forward to them holding another one next year!

It's time again for the new More Than Words Mini Challenge. The challenge is live now and you can find it HERE. I made a tag this month.


I can't believe I used purple - I think that's twice in a couple of months! It just seemed to work on this.

I adore the fabulous Dusty Attic feather chippies. You can find them HERE.

And here's the challenge board:
I sure hope you can join in this month!


Happy scrappin'!

Heather


9 comments:

  1. This tag is gorgeous! I love the feather chippie too! Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty tag Heather...love that Chippie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the quote and the feathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely tag ! Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag Heather !! Love this purple colour!!! it is great. Happy day ! big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning tag, love the feather! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete