Monday 1 February 2016

The February 'More Than Words' Challenge!

Hello there! Well our brand new challenge, 'More Than Words', has got off to a flying start! We are so thrilled with the quantity and incredible quality of entries we've had to our first ever challenge!

The second challenge has now been released. Here's what I made for it.


And here's the fabulous new More Than Words challenge board for February:


You have to use the word 'Wonderful' as your inspiration. Remember that we need to see how the word inspired you. You then need to make sure you add some sparkle to your project!

My three nieces came to stay with us recently. I don't get to see them anywhere near often enough so this was a really wonderful event for all of us. I just had to scrap about them! They are also simply wonderful girls!

To make my project shine I used Lindy's Magicals on the background then added gold paint through stencils and on my Dusty Attic chippies. I then added Tinby Designs Metallic Melts to the chippies for that super glamourous shine!



I'm head over heels in love with that chippie! It's from Dusty Attic and it's called Elegant Chain. You can find it here.


I love creating texture as well as sparkle with the Metallic Melts!

I sure hope you can join in the challenge this month! You can find all the details here.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather

12 comments:

  1. Another wonderful challenge! Love your take, that drip is awesome and love the chippies in gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastique layout Heather !! Really wonderful! Love all details, and very beautiful photograph. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three golden girls - they look so happy and full of life. Love the gorgeous page you've created for them and the bold drips of colour to highlight the sparkly chipboard :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drop dead gorgeous Heather! all the gold is just so beautiful, lovely photo too...the chippies add so much elegance to your design...stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Heather! This is simply amazing. You ROCKED this challenge - I love the photo, how you used the word "wonderful" and your sparkle is dazzling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very beautiful...I just love all the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! You always make the most amazing backgrounds. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page and design, Heather. Your choice of colors is lovely - and the photo is adorable.

    ReplyDelete