Saturday 14 February 2015

Softly Does it

Hello again! I'm back with you today with another project using sensational Dusty Attic goodies!

Before I show you what I've made, don't forget that the winner of this month's challenge at Dusty Attic receives a whopping
$100 GIFT VOUCHER!
How good is that! Can't wait to see your entry.

Here is my new Dusty Attic project:


Although there are so many ways we can decorate chipboard, sometimes it looks perfect just the way it is. I painted the string circle with Dusty attic paint to highlight the photo but otherwise I left all the rest plain.


I painted the background with watercolours and used the same watercolours to paint the Dusty Attic flower so it matched perfectly.



Dusty Attic products I used are:

Branch #5 DA 1183

String Frame Set DA1181

mini Bird Cage #2 DA 1189

Monarch Butterflies DA 0819

mini Seagulls DA 1176

mini Birds on a Wire DA 1173

Dusty in Bloom DA 0806

Dusty in Colour Navajo White DA 0903

Thanks so much for dropping by.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather







17 comments:

  1. fabulous work, love those bird chippies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so stunning Heather, love your beautiful watercolour background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful. Leaving some of the chipboard raw creates wonderful contrast. I wish I could watch you create a watercolour background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic LO Heather,the chippies are awesome and I love how you have used them

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous Heather. Love the use of white space, the naked chippies, the watercolour look. It's just superb. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love this one...& seeing it again totally reinforces my humble opinion of it as my most fave of faves!!!!!!!!!! Nothing else to say:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwww! This is amazing! I love love love the branch and the birds!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sensational - I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is something a little different for you. . . I love all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Heather.. love the colors on your back ground and love the whole design of the page.. wonderful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love that back ground and wonderful chipboard accents - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This work is amazing, I really like the effect in the background. The whole looks really ethereal :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow...this is simply stunning! Loooove the design and styling....so fabulous! A definite, definite, definite favourite for me! ;-))))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wooooowwwww!!!!! This is more than stunning ... totally, gobsmackingly gorgeous!!!!! Fabulous colour, elegant design and just beautifully constructed!!! Loooooveeee this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heather this is just incredible! I love the design, and the way you used the chipboard is just amazing, and that background is light and beautifully done...love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heather this is just incredible! I love the design, and the way you used the chipboard is just amazing, and that background is light and beautifully done...love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely stunning layout Heather, I love how the photo is still the focal point and everything else just compliments it.

    ReplyDelete