Wednesday 10 September 2014

A Quick Share

Hi,

I've just got a quick share tonight. This is a layout I made in a class with the ever-talented Joanne Boak. It was at the Imagination Factory in Ballarat a few weeks ago. Sadly, Jo hasn't got the time for blogging so you won't find much of her work around. I think she's amazing!


We had great fun playing with Gelatos and stamps. This is my kind of layout!

The photo is of my friend Jo Baker when we caught up at the Brisbane Expo in 2013. It was taken inside the giant Ferris wheel beside the river. I finally got around to scrapping it Jo!



Thanks to the two Jo's for making this layout happen!

Happy scrappin'!

Heather

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and the chevrons!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmnnn...sooo annoying! Made a comment & it seems to have disappeared! I WAS saying LOOOVE the chevrons, the colours & the design down the page like that.....REALLY love this one...it's so full of light & life & the reference to rainbows in the colours is soul lifting.....hope THIS comment 'sticks'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know Jo, I used to be on the forum she ran Scrap of Difference.. years ago!! love your back ground details.. fabulous layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fresh, light and fun page. Love the free form inks and stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome background. Love those chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!!!!!!!! I love this! The soft colors, with the design, is a perfect combo! Fabulous lo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning background! Love the soft colours and design.....amazing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colours are just so pretty and I love all the stamping ... beautiful flow across the page. Stunning. I love my gellato's although I am not very proficient with them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ! love the soft colours with the gelato's and the chevrons and stamping, just beautiful
    Mary

    ReplyDelete