Friday 20 June 2014

A Silly Layout!

Hi there,

Well the weather has turned very wintry here this week - it's freezing! I hope you're keeping warm wherever you are.

I just have a quick share this time. This is a layout that I had published in last month's Scrapbooking Memories magazine.


We had a bit of a fun photo shoot at the Ladies of the Manor Retreat last year and I thought it was funny how we had this nice photo but I actually preferred all the silly ones!


To make the feathers under the pic I used texture paste through a Crafters Workshop stencil then coloured it with Gelatos when it dried.


The pastel colours are a change for me but I really like them!


The background is also made with Gelatos with another stencil and texture paste over the top.

Happy Scrappin'!

Heather

9 comments:

  1. awesome page, love the details, and yes it has been very cold here too..... sometimes I have to wear 2 pairs of socks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS!! I love love love love the photos, the feathers and the title!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, one can't help but smile!! The photos are fantastic, you guys were obviously having a great time. Love the colours and those feathers are gorgeous!! A truly magical page!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and happy page Heather! Love your colour mix and the design, along with your happy photo's! This is certainly a moment you want ot remember and treasure...this is the stuff of life!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this? Love the upbeat colors and those feathers look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This expo sounds like the event of the year. Everyone who goes seems to have a blast. A fun, fun page. Love the gelatos and the giggling gerties! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fabulous...love the colours & that stencil :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun layout and I think I agree with you about the pics too. Love the feathers... just a fun layout for a fun time. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING colour in this one! (Sucked me in like a moth to a flame! hehe) Love the textured feathers & the pops of black - looks gorgeous with all the colour! FAB layout!

    ReplyDelete