Wednesday 16 April 2014

In a Dusty Attic with Connor

Hi everyone.

I hope you're having a fabulous week and getting lots of scrapping done.

I have a new layout for The Dusty Attic for you:


I love these 12 x 12 chippies. They make such unique pages. The Dusty Attic has a variety of these, all quite different to each other and all fabulous! I loved that Connor's age was one of the numbers on the chippie so I highlighted this and incorporated it into my design. There are lots of other numbers on there too (some are hidden under my pic) so you could find someone's age on there that is relevant to your family. If not, cut a couple of numbers out (they are all represented) and combine them to make the number you want.

Using a 12 x 12 chippie like this kind of gives you three layers to work with. Cool! I just did a bit of simple stamping on my background paper and put most of my work on the top layer.


Don't you just love those Dusty Attic balloons? I adore them! I covered the large balloon, the Flourish Frame, the Love This arrow and the number 17 in Dusty in Colour paints and Tinby Metallic Melts.



The Dusty Attic products that I used are:

Number Grid large

Hot Air Balloons #1

Flourish Frame Set

mini Hot Air Balloons

Love This, Love That Arrows

Alabaster and Capri Dusty in Colour Paints
Dusty in Colour Clear Gloss Varnish

Happy Scrappin!

Heather






20 comments:

  1. These chippies are amazing, love the layered look they allow you to create. I have to say I also love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say WOW I love how you use all the Dusty Attic Chipboard as well as the Metallic melts on it, you always do such awesome layouts! This really is a cool funky layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the banner and the balloon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout! I really like the colors scheme you used. And Dusty Attic ornaments are beautiful, I love them all. It's a pain for me that I can not buy them at Spain.
    (Sorry for my English, I'm learning jijijiji)
    Besos ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! I love your attention to detail. Thanks for popping by my blog. The crackle On my layout is not really crackle, it's Kaisercraft patterned paper. Base Coat 2. Yep, took the lazy way out lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much chipboard on 1 page & it looks FANTASTIC...

    ReplyDelete
  7. woweeee Heather , I just adore what you have done with these chippies... pure delight with captivating details x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun scrap page Heather.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. *swoon*
    Best use of chipboard ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...this is just super Heather! Absolutely love that 12x12 chippie and then the design ofthis cool boy page! Really fabulous, a definite favourite for me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks fabulous, love the theme of numbers you got going on, and love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Love all the blue. So manly, so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wouhaou !! it's just amazing ! Some details are great and your son is "charmant" !! Thank you for your visit on my blog ! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic how you showed off the chipboards

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant use of the chippie..Awesome layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! This is fabulous, Heather. Your chippies that you altered look absolutely fantastic! I just love the look of your entire layout.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is also awesome. Love that big chippie it looks amazing. Gorgeous layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the entire layout! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete