Tuesday 10 September 2013

Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft

Hello there.

I hope you had a great weekend. I did! We had the last official day of our Masters Tour at Werribee on Saturday. They were an awesome bunch of ladies and we had a ball. I'll get some pics together soon. On Sunday I accompanied my die-hard Tigers fan hubby to the footy. There were 95,000 people at the MCG. We didn't win but I still had a blast. What an amazing atmosphere!

To top it off, my copy of Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft arrived in the mail today and I've got some cards in it! It's the first time I've submitted cards to a mag and I must say that Emily at ACSP was terrific to deal with.


You can find the website here.

Here are a couple of sneak peeks:



For full instructions on how to make the cards, grab a copy of the mag. It has just been released and should be arriving into the stores any day now.

I hope you can fit in some crafting time soon.

Heather

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the pubs!!! Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats on your card publication!!!!!!!!!!!! The sneaks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Hidden talent - I didn't even know you made cards :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being published Heather ... must get the mag and have a look!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on you re: the cards.....& of course, a bit sad about the footy....I'm going back for a bit of a look at your blog...been away....soooo glad to be home!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the publication in the magazine.....awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Splendid news Heather! congrats indeed!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete