Thursday 30 August 2012

Scrap Everthing's 3rd Birthday Sale!

Hi all,

Just thought I'd let you know that Scrap Everything! is celebrating its 3rd birthday with a 20% off absolutely everything sale! Now in my mind, "great online scrapping store + 20% discount = mega excitement". The sale ends at midnight on the 31st. I'm so sorry I haven't given you much notice.



Here's a link to the store Scrap Everything!

While I'm here I thought I'd show you a layout that Katherine at Scrap Everything! used to introduce me on her blog. It's called The Rose Bandits.


I am very colour-driven with my scrapping and I really love this combination of pink, orange, yellow and green. I was very annoyed at these cockies for eating my roses but they were so lovely I couldn't bring myself to chase them away! What a hopeless gardener I am!

I'm off to Paperific tomorrow so I hope to see some of my fellow Victorians there.

Heather

2 comments:

  1. OOO these colors are divine, and a joy to behold as we welcome in spring after a cold winter! and we have a problem with the cockys eating the oranges off our tree... I didnt know they attacked roses too.. what naughty birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is beautiful Heather! Love those colours. :)

    ReplyDelete